Friday, September 12, 2008

Cruel Summer !


I've been told that it is an international law that if a weather temperature is 50 or higher then people working in the field are to stop until it cools down. Does this really happen in this part of the world? Well, according to the weather news on our channels, we never reach such soaring temperatures here! Good to know that, yet hard evidence proves otherwise.




Rush thank you for providing the pictures. Now I understand why you always ask me about the temprature in my car and compare it with yours everytime we chat on our way back from work =)




I still didn't get that high a temp in my car, maybe it is only your car sweetie he he he

P.S. our government enforced a law that during july and august, labourers working outside are to have a break from 12:00 to 16:00 due to the high temperatures. Thank you Government!

7 comments:

Delicately Realistic said...

They never let the temperature going over 49 in Kuwait..lena if they released the true temp then noone will work during the summer ;S

Anonymous said...

ra7 etzeed akthar oo akthar bil esneen il yaya!

Cool-dhabianiah said...

Thnx hun for passying by and leave ur comment. u have a very beautiful webpage, lovely pinkish ( which i love most) ,, good luck and keep it always FOOOG =D

Cool-dhabianiah said...

Thnx hun for passing by ma page and for you comment... you have a lovely sweet page with amazing pinkish colors ..KEep !T always FOOOG.. TC

StainlessMe said...

Wow .. 53 ..!
i dont know about the tempetarure here .. im {almost} home 24/7 ..

Zamhareeer!!Noo Alla la ygoolh! lol i just HAD TO say that ..

Anonymous said...

I think car thermometers always show temperature higher by a few degrees, especially if parked unshaded. Maybe it is the metal of the car which causes it. And it varies from car to car.

bb_aisha said...

Dubai guy is right. The temp in our car is always higher than the temp outside. But still anything over 40 is way too hot. I survived a Cairo summer, and when the temp was in the low-thirties I'd say Subhanallah-what a cool day. When I'd tell this to my family they used to be shocked. Strangely when I got back to South Africa, we were having a very hot summer & temp reached 34 in Johannesburg-very unusual. And I found it more unbearable than the mid-summer Cairo heat.

 
design by suckmylolly.com