Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First Blog

Hi,

This is my first blog ever and I'm quite excited, yet i'm not sure if i'll find the time to blog regularly !

I'm sitting in my office, sipping some tea coz I had a heavy lunch today (a nice egyptian girl working with us brought some home-made Koshari today. Yeah I know, too much to handle during work!).

My eyes keep glancing towards the blue "ribbon" at the bottom of my laptop screen hoping to see three zeros and a four in this order 04:00 so I can rush to my car and drive the familiar streets of Dubai to my home in Sharjah. Even though I don't really have any special plans for the evening, but i'm looking forward to going home. Anything away from the office is GOOD.

Have a beautiful day to whoever is reading this right now !

9 comments:

Journal Entries said...

welcome into this world ;)

Gee™ said...

welcome to the blogsphere dear :)

Single & Fabulous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Single & Fabulous said...

thank you, that's so sweet of you =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices as regards the velcros were about 210 dollars on every site. But for all I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices for the sneakers were about 240 dollars on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

 
design by suckmylolly.com