Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Weekend

My Horoscope says:

This isn't the best day to go solo -- you need the stimulation that only other people can bring and you ought to be able to get them to stick with your program. (well, i'm definetely going solo today no matter what my freakin' horoscope says!). I don't usually read horoscopes, but my friend does, and I just remembered her so I thought, hey, lemme check what cr#p is in there today !

I'm looking forward to the weekend which starts in around 30 minutes.

Will leave you with some pics from my last trip to Munich & Achensee.











Enjoy the weekend !

4 comments:

PinkChampagne said...

What a serene place...you have a good eye.

Single & Fabulous said...

thank you dear =)

StainlessMe said...

Wow .. Amazing ..
Munich & Achensee .. Uhmm :$ .. where is that ..?

Single & Fabulous said...

Germany & Austria

 
design by suckmylolly.com